Here is the list of tools used for the Audio Blog software studio setup:
- PowerBook 17" 1.5 GHz, 2 GB Ram, 5400rpm drive
- Microphone: built-in to Canon XM-2
- Headphones: Sennheiser HD 25-1
- Network: regular TCP/IP over 100 Mbps ethernet ;-) *
- iChat participant: iMac G4 17" *
*Note: Only for the test setup. In real live the participant lives somewhere on the internet.
- Microphone input + filtering: Garageband.
- Headphone monitoring + recording: Soundtrack.
- Audio routing: Soundflower
- Audio player 1: iTunes
- Audio player 2: Quicktime Player (Pro version for editing, full-screen, etc.)
- VoIP: iChat
- Recording 'The other side': Audio In 1.0.3 *